NWE Logistics is a logistics services company with over 10 years of experience in the market. It is a subsidiary of Alexela Logistics AS.
NWE Logistics provides its customers with services for organizing of storage and throughput of customer oil product cargoes to facilitate international trade via the north-western ports of Europe. To provide the service NWE Logistics has partnerships with oil terminals in selected locations to offer tailor-made solutions to exporters and traders of oil products.
Services provided by NWE Logistics incorporate:
- accepting product to terminal,
- arranging logistics chains,
- agreeing and monitoring delivery schedules,
- railcars arrival and duly return,
- vessel arrival, timely mooring and departure,
- storing product in tanks, re-pumping between tanks, loading to vessel,
- arranging quantity measuring and quality assurance by independent surveyor with world class expertise,
- assisting in customs clearance process
- formalizing documentation, coordinating all related processes
- addressing possible claims of 3rd parties, like handling demurrages, etc.
- NWE Logistics is ordering physical part of the service (like pumping, railcar movement, etc.) from partnering terminals.
- All goods moved by the customer in the oil terminals offered by NWE Logistics are always in possession of the respective customer. NWE Logistics never holds any ownership title of the customer product.
NWE Logistics has offices in Tallinn, Estonia and Nicosia, Cyprus.